Monday, May 11, 2009

Baby Diasy has mud on her face

I'm not sure what to blog about, though I enjoy the freedom of being able to blog about whatever I want. Currently beside me, my dogs are having a dog fight. I'm not sure why, but baby Daisy has obviously disturbed the set order of things in the dog family and is running from the other dogs. She also has a tad bit of a speckle of dirt on her mouth. My mom is now chasing baby Daisy all around the house frantically trying to catch the wee little pup to wash her off. You see, Daisy is a tiny little hunting dog. Westies are designed to be digging and hunting dogs, therefore their instinct is to dig, run, and bite. Sometimes we call her rocket dog because you just see a quick milisecond of white fur go by you when she runs. I think she's about 8 months old now, but she still acts like a baby. Her favorite toy is a pink rubber elephant named Pinkie. Pinkie is squeaks and her trunk and tail move when you squeeze her. After the struggle of getting the dirt off baby Daisy's face, my mom is now frustrated and pacing the upstairs of our house with a dirty wash cloth yelling, "why do they make westies white?! That is so stupid!" Ah mother, if only you would learn one day

No comments: