Saturday, April 25, 2009

Weekend

The Stanley Steamers men are supposed to come, but they're late. They should arrive in about an hour. This weekend, I have history homework, and I should really start reading Johnny Got His Gun. I skipped ballet today by default of not waking up when my alarm went off. I don't really have anything going on this weekend. I think I'm going to Metropolis with my mom, so maybe we'll do somethign exciting. My grandma picked me up from school Friday with my mom, and I haven't seen her since Christmas! My grandma is SO cool! She shops at stores like Abercrombie, Victorias Secret Pink, etc... It's very convinient for her to come over because she always goes in my closet and puts outfits together! Normally, I like to do this myself, but she puts together some really cute outfits, things that I would have never thought would look good together! So, since nothing exciting is going on in my life, I think I'll blog about something I saw on Nickalodeon! It was Earth Day, and they had a bunch of people turn off all the lights in their houses for a minute, and they even got the Chrystler Building in NYC to do it too! It was so cool! I think I'm going to get a special trash can and put it in my house, and put recyclables in it, and then bring it to school and recycle it weekly! I'm excited about it :] The people who take our trash don't recycle, but I'll just do it myself!

No comments: