Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday.

Today, I went to ballet. I did my first FULL ballet class in a long time since my knee surgery! Yay! It was very difficult, and my mom worried so much watching class that I thought she was going to go into cardiac arrest. I did half a class Tuesday night, and it was so awful because it was my first class back after a month off. I was so worried that I'd never be the same again that I almost had a break down in class, but I had great friends there to reassure me that I'd be fine. Yay for friends! Now, I'm very very very sore, and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to walk tomorrow, but it was worth it! After class, I iced my knee with a bag of frozen peas, did my math homework, and now I'm doing this. After this, I have some history to do. Whoop.

No comments: